- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Damon’s Weekly Noise – Oct 12 2008
This is going to be a weekly column of what I think is the best of the week through my eye’s only, and maybe the worst, as well as me carrying on about something. You will also get a taste of what we got that week for review as well and if we are looking for reviewers (coming next week). Do not get all bent out of shape if you thought my best of the week is different than yours, that is why we have a forum. My week will start the second after each post goes live. Also, while there will be some constants, each week may have a different best of item in it. So, here we go:
Best Television Show of the week: Television this week was kind of eh for me all around. The Office though is going to take the award this week. Jim using a stop watch to see how much time Dwight is stealing from the company, to Meredith sleeping with the paper sales man to get a discount, and then the company not caring because times are tough. Good stuff.
Worst Show of the week: that I watched all the way through was Kath and Kim. I think I watched it all because my wife really wanted to like it. If the Kath and Kim mother daughter combo (Selma and Molly) were any closer in age in real life they could be twins.
Best Cover from review copy of the week: This is always one of the easier best lists for me and even though this week was a little sparse in terms of mind blowing covers, I am going to pick Heart and Soul, written by Sarah A. Hoyt, and cover art by Steve Stone.
Random media thought of the week: Is it ok to bring a copy of a book containing assassins and beatings to read before Church starts? I did this week, but felt a little weird when people kept asking me what I was reading and it did not contain scripture.
Comment on this post here.