- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Friday Night Lights back for 2 more seasons
Michael Ausiello is reporting that Friday Night Lights will be back for two more 13 episode seasons. Thank goodness because a few weeks ago it was not even sure that we would get another season at all. Ausiello said the news will be announced any day now. The show will be shown on DirecTV again first and then make its way to NBC.
Friday Night Lights had a few iffy moments here and there, but it is still a show that I tune into each week. I always enjoy Matt and Landry story lines, and any time they show Smash is a plus. I hope with the new characters they introduce it still has the same appeal.
A publisher, publicist, author, studio, or artist and have news or announcements you think should be noted at BSC? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us decide!