- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Sam Worthington as Perseus
We’ve talked about the upcoming Clash of the Titans film before and now we have an early look from the film. It’s not the the most inspired of choices for the film starring Gemma Arterton, Liam Neeson, and Ralph Fienne, as it’s a pretty blase image of Sam Worthington as Perseus.
If you missed out on the previous posts, Warner Brothers put out a press release covering the basics, and now it’s up to sites like us to bore you to death with every insignificant image and footage that hits afterwards until the March 2010 release.
I’m unsure where I’m out with another Clash of the Titans movies. It’s rather easy (especially for someone my age or older) to want to be dismissive, but I’m kind of leaning in that direction even in light of Gemma-factor (copyrighted). If nothing else it may brig people to watch the original that features a pretty OG steampunk owl.