- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Jorja Fox Returns to CSI
After an absence of a couple of years (excluding a cameo), Jorja Fox’s character Sara Sidle will be returning to CSI (Vegas) in the fall when the 10th season of the show begins (September 24).
So, a series original is back and we can see how this effects the tone of the show. Oddly enough, as much as I don’t particularly care for any of the CSI show’s leads, they don’t really work without them. If you take Miami, I find the Horatio character to be completely laughable and incredibly overly-dramatic, but if you remove John Wayne from the real world, the show does become different–and it may well be a loss of whatever charm it (may have) possessed. Back to Vegas, I like Morpheus as much as the next guy, but to me CSI has always excelled at the act of force-feeding the lowest denominator that the audience loves, and I don’t I’ve felt that my go-to nothing else on tv bubblegum is gone (because this show comes on like 5 times a day here).