- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Partial Terms of Endearment Family Guy Episode will not air on Fox
The Family Guy team and Seth McFarlane, series creator, are always trying to push the envelope, but this time it seems they will not get a chance to show it on television. Partial Terms of Endearment deals with abortion and while they were allowed to actually make the episode, it seems it may only show up on the DVD now. It should be interesting to see if that DVD package does any better than the previous ones based on the censored episode.
You know what, Family Guy has said and done a lot of messed up stuff over the years and this is the one that gets banned from television? What about the show where Brian tells us he is an atheist, or all the gay jokes, or the fact that the old man is a pedophile? This is where the line is drawn? It seems like a political move more than a censorship type move. Really I do not see taking on abortion being any more shockingthan the other things they attack. I used to enjoy Family Guy a lot more when it was funny, but now that is has become more offensive than funny I find myself not so interested. Ok I watch it, but I get mad at myself later.