- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Sin City 2 a Prequel? Alexis Bledel says Yes.
Or rather, maybe. Kind of. I hear maybe, kind of. The actress/model who played Becky in the original Sin City film recently talked to MTV and had some info on Sin City 2.
“Someone told us yesterday that there’s a script,”
“I don’t know what their source was,”
“but they said they read the second script. … Apparently, [I’m] back because it’s a prequel. Because [I’m] supposed to die in the first one. But you don’t see it, so maybe she doesn’t.”
Actually that first quote was from Zach Gilford who was also there when MTV talked to Bledel.
The thing that gets me though is that she knew this in 2006:
“Apparently, she doesn’t die, which I’m very excited about,” Bledel revealed, adding, “I haven’t talked to (writer-director Robert Rodriguez) yet, no. But there have been conversations about my involvement, so I’m excited. Hopefully I’ll still be involved when it comes time to shoot it.”
The film has been the subject of casting rumors regarding rather high profile talent with Jolie, Weisz, and Rose McGowan, none of which seems substantial. The role in question is from the one confirmed story to be mixed into the sequel, Miller’s A Dame to Kill For, and that of Ava Lord.
Basically, no real news. Maybe at Comic Con?