- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to play Wonder Woman
There always seems to be whispers of a Wonder Woman film in the works, we can just never seem to solidly attach the actress to the role. Jennifer Love Hewitt tells MTV to look no further.
“Gold bracelets! Look at these wrists — tell me gold bracelets would not look good! And I love little tiaras, and Wonder Woman got to wear one of those. I’m very athletic.”
You had me at curvaceous. I have to admit not being able to speak on Hewitt in any negative sense as I grew up on Can’t Hardly Wait, and going to see that movie was one those 2-3 sucker moments all men have in their life. I’ve had Hewitt’s back ever since (though I honestly don’t think much of The Ghost Whisperer).
I do think this movie is problematic (which is why we haven’t seen one) recently getting smacked down by Megan Fox. You’d have a lot of special interest groups hounding every move. Do people remember the nonsense over the Playboy/Tiffany Fallon/Wonder Woman thing? You’d need a strong director, but man if you win, if somebody could pull it off, they would be be Zack Snyder-status for real.
This is one of those deals where we need to find a director first. That will reveal a lot about the project and how serious fans should take it.