- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
New York Renaissance Faire – Pirate Invasion Weekend
I have fond memories of going to the New York Renaissance Faire as a child and even as a teenager. During one of those teenage years I remember having a crush on this actress at the show with curly red hair, that meant we went a few times that year. Now that I have two boys of my own I felt it was fair time that I bring them to the festivities. Wanda Carr who handles publicity for the faire was kind enough to provide the Press Release below as well as some tickets for me and the family. That means you can expect to see a review of the faire in the next few days.
FACT SHEET 2009
Hundreds of brightly costumed performers fill the stages and streets with laughter. Queen Elizabeth and her royal court celebrate the day! Cheer your favorite knight at the Joust Tournament. Meet Robin Hood and his merry Men. Feast on savory sweets & tempting treats. Watch amazing acrobatic feats! Enjoy and Interact with magicians, jugglers & strolling musicians; join in a Living Chess Match, or thrill to swashbuckling pirates and laugh at tall tales! Play a game of skill or chance. Browse hundreds of shoppes, featuring the finest in hand made wares, as you stroll through our quaint village. Join us in this Great Escape!
WEEKENDS INCLUDING LABOR DAY
August 1st through September 20th 2009
Saturdays, Sundays, and Labor Day Monday
10:00 am to 7:00 pm each day -Open Rain or Shine!
600 Route 17A – Sterling Forest – Tuxedo Park, NY 10987
In the heart of the Hudson Valley – 40 Minutes from Manhattan; 11 miles south of The Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
At the Box Office on Faire Days
Adult Ticket: $20.00
Child Ticket (ages 5-12) $10.00
Children under 5, always FREE!
Discount Tickets on-line at www.RenFair.com via ClickN’Print.
Group Rates available for 20 or more by calling 845-351-5174
Senior & Military discounts at the Box Office
Discount Savings coupons on-line.
Season Pass $95.00
Weekend Pass $34.00
General Parking Free! -Preferred Parking $5.00 per vehicle
Direct Bus Transportation to our Front Gate! Take the bus with ShortLine/CoachUSA from Port Authority Terminal. For information visit, www.shortlinebus.com.