- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Twilight New Moon’s Taylor Lautner to star in Max Steel
Second bit of Twilighter-doing-other-film news this week (the other is when we posted images of Kristen Stewart in Welcome to the Rileys) as Taylor Lautner has signed on to star in Paramount’s Max Steel. This apparently went from LA Times rumor to Variety done-deal rather quickly as Lautner goes from Jacob to a toy line/cartoon figure that I’ve never heard of.
As of yet no director is attached to the film, the sixth that the Mattel has optioned out this year. Variety reports that Max Steele is Latin America’s bestselling figure (which is sad considering a lot of sweet and most desirable G.I. Joe figures come from that region). According to the report, the movie:
centers on a 19-year-old extreme sports junkie recruited by a secret agency after an accident infects his body with nanobots, making him superhuman.
Apparently Lautner is a martial artist, so maybe the guy can kick ass. He recently starred in both Twilight and New Moon and will also be in the upcoming Eclipse.