- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 map pack at launch
Battlefield: Bad Company 2wants to be the “it” game with it comes to FPS games. Well they are not taking any chances and announced this morning they will be providing two unlockable multi-player maps when the game launches on March 2nd in North America.
Those who purchase the game new will receive a VIP code which can be entered online to unlock these new maps for free. For those other people, who do not get the game new, but want the maps you will be able to purchase them for 15 bucks. PC players look to be receiving the maps as a game update. With these two maps it will bring the total number of multi-player maps to ten.
It also looks like EA will be rolling out another map pack later i the month that will contain Arica Harbor for Conquest and Laguna Presa for Rush mode.
As always make sure you get all your ducks in a row before you think about typing in those unlock codes and check out the video below.
In the Day 1 Map Pack trailer get a preview of two brand new maps available to download at launch.
With dense snow-covered forest restricting vehicle use Nelson Bay will put your infantry combat skills to the test via the Rush game mode whilst LagunaAlta features the classic Conquest mode in a challenging woodland environment where effective use of ATV and infantry-fighting-vehicles will be the key to military supremacy.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 launches on March 2nd in North America, March 4th in Europe and March 5thin the UK & Ireland.