- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Emilie De Ravin & Robert Pattinson – ‘Remember Me’ TV Spot
More from the Emilie De Ravin and Robert Pattinson eye-candy for any orientation film! Yesterday we pointed to two more images from Summit Entertainment’s Remember Me and now a new TV Spot (what I’d call an extended one) has made its way online. I could be mistaken, but thus far I’ve only seen December’s the domestic trailer offer us footage from the film thus far. We’ve had plenty of images – which is what you do when you have these two in a film – beyond the two from yesterday” this rather big gallery, another batch, and finally these. That’s enough for even the most diehard of Edward fans!
De Ravin and Pattinson are joined in the Allen Coulter directed film by Pierce Brosnan, Lena Olin, Chris Cooper and Martha Plimpton. Remember me is set to hit theaters next month, on March 12th.
Film Synopsis – In the romantic drama “Remember Me”, Robert Pattinson plays Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City who has a strained relationship with his father ever since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn’t think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he met Ally through an unusual twist of fate. Love was the last thing on his mind, but as her spirit unexpectedly heals and inspires him, he begins to fall for her. Through their love, he begins to find happiness and meaning in his life. But soon, hidden secrets are revealed, and the circumstances that brought them together slowly threaten to tear them apart. “Remember Me” is an unforgettable story about the power of love, the strength of family, and the importance of living passionately and treasuring every day of one’s life.