- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Heavy Rain on the PS3 optioned for movie
So it is great when a game that earned a killer score from our staff get the hint of being turned into a movie. When it is a game like Heavy Rain, which was already described by creator David Cage as “interactive fiction”, it is phenomenal. Superannuation recently discovered some copyright documents that reveal Heavy Rain was optioned in May 0f 2006 by New Line Productions.
As we all know here at BSCreview, an option does not mean you are guaranteed a Heavy Rain movie, but it is a start. Well, really what it means is if there will every be a movie, New Line Cinema currently holds the rights. Like everyone else is saying, if you are going to make a movie, having New Line Cinema hold the keys to the castle is not a bad thing.
Do not forget to check out the new trophy strategy for the game as well.