- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Kristen Stewart Rockin’ – ‘The Runaways’ TV Spot
New TV spot featuring some footage I haven’t seen from The Runaways, the Kristen Stewart and Dakotta Fanning headlining biopic of the ’70s All-girl band. Alia Shawkat, Scout Taylor-Compton, Stella Maeve and Michael Shannon join the duo in the Floria Sigismondi directed film. The trailer came out in December and was followed by a couple of batches of promo images in January. The movie is reportedly about the beginnings of the group and going through the peak of their success, focusing on the relationship of Kristen Stewart’s Joan Jett and Fanning’s Cheri Currie.
The Runaways hits theaters next month on March 19th, though it debuted at this year’s Sundance Festival last month.
Movie Synopsis – Of all the bands to come out of the 1970s Los Angeles music scene, The Runaways are by far the most uniquely fascinating. This is partially due to their music but more so to the fact that they were teenage girls whose wild and reckless lifestyle was the stuff of legend. Focusing on the duo of guitarist/vocalist Joan Jett and lead vocalist Cherie Currie as they navigate a rocky road of touring and record-label woes, the film chronicles the band’s formation as well as their meteoric rise under the malevolent eye of an abusive manager.