- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Serinda Swan in Smallville ‘Warrior’ (9.12) teaser as Zatanna!
Last November we told you that Serinda Swan was coming back to Smallville, and her return is now just a week away! Swan first took on the role of the sexy Zatanna last year and her returns mean that even if last night’s Absolute Justice fell flat or not, there’s still a hell of a lot to look forward to! The episode is titled “Warrior”, and basically features Supes meeting Zatanna at a comic con.
Zatanna is one of my favorite characters in comics actually –love the DC mystical/magic stuff (grab early Shadowpact stuff and get Madame Xanadu now!!) and I believe I read that she is set for her own series this year.
Smallville stars Tom Welling, Erica Durance and Allison Mack and airs every Friday the CW.
Episode Synopsis – Clark (Tom Welling) meets Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) at a comic book convention, where she tells him her father charmed a copy of the comic book “Warrior Angel” and it holds magical powers. A young man named Stephen (guest star Carlo Marks) steals the comic book and develops super powers, transforming himself into Warrior Angel and saving Chloe (Allison Mack) from a horrible accident. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) becomes jealous of Clark’s relationship with Zatanna.