- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
V – Hearts and Minds (1.10) – review
Kyle Hobbes takes aim with a stinger missile launcher. He fires. KABOOM! It’s a direct hit! A V shuttle explodes in the sky. Jack realizes something isn’t right. He races to the scattered wreckage. The shuttle was supposed to be filled with V trackers sent by Anna to hunt down those responsible for stopping her soldier. But there weren’t any trackers onboard. No, this shuttle was carrying humans…
The tenth episode of V offers up a betrayals and surprise twists. Father Jack thinks the Fifth Column has acted like terrorists when they mistakenly attack a V shuttle full of humans. Erica soon finds out this is not the case. The set-up on Anna’s part is to win further acceptance and put the Fifth Column in the cross-hairs of every police force in the world. I found this episode very well written, even though most viewers knew there was a Visitor mole in the FBI. Erica is now paired up with her on a special Fifth Column task force, and of course Kyle Hobbes is public enemy number one.
Tyler was up to his old whining about the V’s. Anna still keeps Lisa under personal observation. It seems that Lisa has become shaken by what the Visitors are doing to the humans aboard their ship. She hatches a plan to keep Tyler off the ship by breaking up with him. Anna is displeased at Tyler’s break-up; she hits Lisa and has her legs broken. Anna’s plan is to have Tyler come running to save the wounded young maiden. Why Anna wants Tyler so badly is unclear. This part of the story is getting annoying for me, and it really needs to start making some sense. I am sure it is more than Anna’s strange fascination with Tyler and Lisa’ s puppy love for him. Also, his patronage plot line has gone “poof “and has not been mentioned again.
The writers produced a good episode full of great acting and action akin to 24. However, they need to do something with Tyler; the wounded young man plot is worn out. I would also like to see the Fifth Column grow beyond the four local members it has now. Where did that V baby go? Valerie has fallen off the plot map, and her story was the one most viewers care about. The war against the V continues, but is it moving fast enough to keep us tuned in?