- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Mean Girls 2 – Meaghan Jette Martin and Maiara Walsh cast
Shh! Don’t tell Lindsay Lohan, but lovely ladies Meaghan Jette Martin and Maiara Walsh have been cast in the Mean Girls sequel. That’s right. Catty is coming back to the big screen. You might know Martin (that’s her pictured above) as Tess from the Disney Channel original movie Camp Rock, or the now canceled ABC Family show, 10 Things I Hate About You. I guess there were a few things viewers hated about that television adaptation of the Julia Stiles. Heath Ledger film. Walsh, on the other hand, is the young Brazilian actress from ABC’s Desperate Housewives (Season 6) and Disney sitcom, Cory in the House.
In Mean Girls 2, Martin will be taking over the role of the lead meanie, previously portrayed by Rachel McAdams (who, let’s face it, is too well known and too all grown up to return to the franchise). Martin’s character’s name, according to MTV.com, is “Jo”. No word yet on Walsh’s character name, however she had this to say about her role via Twitter: “So it’s official.. I will be playing the lead ‘plastic’ in Mean Girls 2! I’m off to Atlanta at the end of the month to shoot ”
Check out the film’s synopsis:
The story revolves around a new high school student, Jo, who agrees to befriend an outcast, Abby, at the urging of Abby’s wealthy father in exchange for paying all of Jo’s costs for the college of her dreams. Jo and Abby team up to take on the school’s “mean girls,” the Plastics. The story becomes a high stakes battle of loyalty that ultimately comes to a head when one of our heroines finds out that her friendship has been bought and paid for.