- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Medal of Honor 24-Player Demo Video – E3 2010
For EA, the first person shooter (FPS) genre has almost slipped away to the competition. But Battlefield: Bad Company 2 changed all that. DICE’s efforts and their proprietary Frostbite graphics engine propelled EA back onto the map as a lead contender for the FPS heavyweight crown. And with Infinity Ward completely in shambles, Activision taking tons of heat from the Call of Duty community over the plethora of bugs plaguing Modern Warfare 2, EA is in a fine position indeed.
Regardless of the competition, nothing compared to the multiplayer demo of Medal of Honor shown at the Electronic Arts press conference. You’ll see it in the video below, but a huge bar dropped from the ceiling with 24 monitors and controllers attached to it, followed by 24 players walking out on stage.
The big news here is that EA is responsible for the single-player campaign – and they want to tell a compelling story, a welcome change in the FPS genre – while DICE has been brought on-board to completely design the multiplayer mode. Good news? It’s freaking fantastic news. DICE’s multiplayer prowess is rippling throughout the online community ever since Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 1943. And if you’re a gamer familiar with DICE’s work, you’ll immediately see their fingerprints all over this video footage.
No single-player footage was revealed, so this is strictly multiplayer only off-screen footage.