- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Robert Pattinson – Water for Elephants Kids Pic
How is this for a noteworthy photograph? This is the precious snapshot of Robert Pattinson’s five darling children. What? You didn’t know he had kids? No, they aren’t Kristen Stewart’s. You’ll remember from their last adventure on Oprah, that Stewart isn’t ready to see her body change. She explained on that Eclipse themed episode a few months back that it would be Pattinson who would be carrying any progeny should things come to that.
But forget Twilight! Pattinson is a real actor now, with non-sparkly characters to play! Certainly his role in Remember Me wasn’t an enormous departure from portraying Edward Cullen, the honey-eyed vampire, but you can’t say there wasn’t plenty of emoting going on there (Hey, here’s a review of Remember Me). And soon enough, sometime in 2011 to be exact, he’ll be steaming up the silver screen with Christina Ricci and Uma Thurman when he becomes the devilish womanizer Georges Duroy in the period novel adaptation, Bel Ami.
Never mind all that, today’s topic is Water for Elephants. The photo we spotlight comes from waterforelephantsfilm.com, the official website of the movie which will hit theaters April 15th 2011. Based on a novel (just like Bel Ami and Harry Potter and Twilight), Elephants revolves around Pattinson’s character, an orphaned student who runs away from it all to become the veterinarian for a circus. He falls in love there with Reese Witherspoon’s equestrian rider, but she is married to Christoph Waltz’s character, a dangerous animal trainer. And while our hero grapples with all of that, he also encounters a troubled elephant deemed “untrainable”.
I know what you’re wondering. Kids? Where do five kids come in? Well, the book, written by Sara Gruen and published in 2006 (though most of the story occurs in the 1930′s) begins as memories shared by Jacob Jankowski (Pattinson’s character) as an elderly man in a nursing home. So, its a picture of a full life, and somewhere in there Jankowski has children of his own.