- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
AMC – The Walking Dead trailer
Alright, so it’s not another vampire feature – but this one does have zombies, and the world of entertainment is becoming just as obsessed with brain-hungry undead vermin as it is with blood-sucking subhumans.
Still, another day another dollar; this time, it’s AMC showcasing The Walking Dead. Just in case the title is a little vague for you, the trailer will fill in the blanks – and if that doesn’t work, well…it’s about zombies trying to kill people, and people trying to kill zombies. Get the picture? Good.
Now for the promising news. The Walking Dead, which comes to screens October 31st at 10/9c, is brought to you by the director of The Shawshank Redemption and the producer of Terminator, which does lend it more than a little bit of credibility. At least enough to watch it, if not get so excited you drool all over the dog rather than the dog drooling over you. That can come later when the show has thrilled your bones into a zombie-fear induced coma.
So, check out the trailer and give us your views; don’t forget to tune into AMC for the premier on October 31st.