- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 9 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 94 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows Character Poster
Following on from the previous poster releases for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows Part I, we bring to you the latest character artwork featuring Severus Snape and the one and only Voldemort, both heralding the end with the words ‘The Hunt Begins’.
Courtesy of Mugglenet , Potter fans can now feast their eyes on Snape as he seems to reach out from the poster, wand in hand and eyebrows furrowed as he spies the end in sight. The image captures the essence of his character perfectly: inner torture thickly disguised with a personality not unlike a rat from deepest Hell.
And then we have Voldemort, quite possibly the most featureless creature ever known to fiction. As one might expect, his poster is a snapshot of the gruesome underlord merely waiting, glimpsing eerily over his shoulder, wand poised between his gnarly fingers like a Sunday morning cigarette. Anyone could be forgiven for expecting him to swivel around and snarl, ‘I’ve been expecting you’ while stroking a hairless and bewildered looking cat.
But for now, he’s staying still, and perhaps it’s just as well. How anyone can see where they’re going beneath a mask like that is a mystery.
See below for the other character images; Potter fans, how we spoil you.