- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, Reflect ‘Eclipse’
Twilight stars Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson recently sat down with Sky Movies Magazine to discuss working together on one of biggest film franchises of all time. What’s interesting is that none of the three young actors had any idea that the first Twilight film turn out to be such a huge success, which made them global teen idols almost overnight. “I genuinely thought this was a dark little indie vampire love story,” said Pattison. “And then it just ended up being this massive thing. I didn’t see it coming at all.”
The three talked about how their lives have changed due to the film and what is was like working together on the Twilight films. Stewart comments about how close the three have become as result of working together on the films: “We have a completely different relationship now. We’ve become good friends… I care immensely about Rob and Taylor, we’ve really grown close – and it doesn’t get weird!”
The three talked in some detail about working on the last Twilight film, Eclipse and how Pattison and Lautner had to play bitter rivals who fought and what it was like doing those scenes. Lautner said it was hard to act like he hated Pattinson becasue “he’s just a fun, nice guy.”
The trio also talked a bit about the upcoming Twilight film, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, which is scheduled to open November 18, 2011 in the U.S. Lautner said that he was really “excited” that it was going to be split into two films. The director for Breaking Dawn is Bill Condon (Dreamgirls).
There has been a different director for each of the Twilight films and Stewart believes it’s good thing for the franchise to mix up a bit with directors: “I think each director has suited the projects perfectly,” she said.
The three actors will be keeping busy before the release of the next Twilight film. Stewart will appear in On The Road, which is scheduled to open sometime next year and Pattinson will be seen on the screen early next month in Love & Distrust, and Lautner will appear in Abduction, set to open next year.