- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Kim Kardashian – Science Fictional Divinity Bikini
Reality show star Kim Kardashian is back in a bikini to promote her new collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear. She’s pretty enthusiastic about the collection and writes the following about it in her blog:
“My Divinity Collection was inspired by Jane Fonda in the movie Barbarella, where she plays a super-sci-fi-sexy Queen of the Galaxy!
“This collection incorporates everything I love in a bikini… shimmer, animal print, side ties in the bottoms… I even designed a gorgeous chiffon tunic, because every girl needs a fab cover up for the beach. What do you guys think of the new collection?”
The curvy celeb also has a perfume line, a workout video, a women’s clothing line, a shoe line, as well as numerous other products in which her name is attached. She has also managed to grace the cover of numerous popular women’s magazines, including Allure and Cosmopolitan. For some reason, her name and image move products. She’s apparently doing something right.