- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Kristen Stewart Elle Girl Japan Cover Girl
Kristen Stewart’s name seems to stay in entertainment news these days. For the past week or so, she and Robert Pattinson have been continually turning up on entertainment TV shows and entertainment sites due to their trip to Rio to film the honeymoon scenes for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Now, the young starlet is causing some more buzz by appearing on the cover of the upcoming December issue of Elle Girl Japan. And she’s no stranger to being on the cover of the popular fashion mag; she made the cover of Elle back in June of this year as well.
And she’s been on the cover of a number of other fashion and women’s magazines, including Teen Vogue, Allure and Harper’s Bazaar , which she and Robert Pattinson shared the cover, among many others.
Apparently she has the looks to generate big sales for fashion magazines. Of course, being part of the Twilight franchise doesn’t hurt. But I think even if she were to chuck acting all together, she could probably do well for herself as a model despite her being kind short for that line of work. She could be one of the successful short models a la Devon Aoki or Kate Moss, but I seriously doubt that’s the direction she’d want to take. Usually it’s the other way around: first modeling then a career as actress.