- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Breaking Dawn in Brazil?
FoForks is a Brazilian Twilight Saga fan site. And every self respecting Twi-hard around knows a pivotal Breaking Dawn scene occurs on a tropical isle. In fact, I bet you get goose bumps just thinking about it. Not only that, but there’s a vampire coven from the tropics (South America) as well. For these reasons, (I can only speculate) some scenes for Breaking Dawn are being filmed in Brazil. FoForks has some exclusive info about the shoot, and the infamous Twilight Lexicon has translated some key intel from the Brazilian website. Here is the breakdown!
* Stephenie Meyer will be in Brazil [she is the film's producer after all]
* Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Sebastião Lemos and Virgüez Carolina (Kaure) are certain
* Virgüez Carolina is a Colombian naturalized Brazilian actress with several awards and nominations under her belt
* There is some unreliable information indicating Taylor may be coming
* There is some purely speculative information that MacKenzie Foy may be coming
* There have been lots of items obtained that are all pumping money into the economy of Brazil such as helicopters, multiple armored cars, underwater cameras, not to mention all the actual equipment needed to film
* 3 different islands were scouted as possible locations, the area of LAPA might be a location, their information indicates a possible scene in a taxi where they need a busy place, with many people that is brightly lit.
* Actual filming is scheduled for 4 and a half days with another day devoted just to the logistics of setting things up. This will begin on or around November 3rd
* A warning is provided that people should not attempt to go to the airport or filming locations as the security is tight and being able to obtain an autograph or photos or to be any place near the actors in those specific locations is unlikely and arrival times and methods are highly subject to change [Lexicon Note: we are a little hazy on this last part, we think it’s because they are saying the armored cars and the possibility of private planes makes this unlikely]