- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Emma Watson My Week With Marilyn Pic
My Week With Marilyn is shaping up to be a very exciting film. We gushed about the plot in the fall, but allow me to refresh you. The upcoming film is based on the real life memoir of a British man who served as an assistant to Laurence Olivier when Marilyn Monroe visited London for her role in the The Prince And The Showgirl in 1956.
Eddie Redmayne is memoir writer Colin Clark who winds up “shepherding” Monroe around town. Kenneth Branagh is Olivier. Michelle Williams is Monroe. And Harry Potter starlet Emma Watson is Lucy, the wardrobe assistant for the movie set. We have your first look at Watson in character!
The DailyMail provided this scoop about the project. In his memoir, “Clark described Lucy as ‘one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen in my life… slim as a wand, curly brown hair, huge brown eyes and a wide cheeky grin’.” Is that Watson, or what? I’m so proud.
Until we get more updates, check out an HP7 movie review.