- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Karen Gillan in Doctor Who A Christmas Carol Teaser
Doctor Who A Christmas Carol puts a time-traveling spin on the popular holiday story of Scrooge and his encounters with the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future. Of course, there’s more to this adventure than saving the soul of a bitter old man. If the Doctor can’t change the old man’s way of thinking then his companions, Rory and Amy, will die when the spaceship they’re on crashes, and that could really put a dent in the festive mood.
Scottish actress Karen Gillan plays Amy Pond, the first companion for the eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith). Gillian and Smith have both been confirmed to return for a second season, which will make Gillan the first actress since Billie Piper to appear as a regular in consecutive seasons, and the first since Sophie Aldred to appear with the same Doctor for more than one season.
Check out the clips below to get an idea of what’s in store for Amy in Doctor Who A Christmas Carol, the show that the writer for this episode, Steven Moffat, says, “It’s all your favourite Christmas movies at once, in an hour, with monsters. And the Doctor. And a honeymoon.”
Also, you can take a look at Dr. Who beyond Christmas to check out the sixth season guest star who has appeared on both Supernatural and Star Trek.