- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Leighton Meester in Gossip Girl “Townie” Clips
A couple of weeks ago we brought you the promo pics for “Townie” and now, from the CW, we have a clip and TV teaser to pass along from the December 6th episode of Gossip Girl. The synopsis for the episode reads like this: Blair (Leighton Meester) and Dan (Penn Badgley) join forces to track down an MIA Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy). Chuck (Ed Westwick) begins to suspect Lily (Kelly Rutherford) isn’t telling him the full truth.
In related news we also received a press release from the CW proclaiming their Monday evening dominance in being the preferred choice for female viewers, based on the popularity of both Gossip Girl and 90210. I’m going to go ahead and post the release after the clips below.
VIEWERS GIVE THANKS FOR NEW GOSSIP GIRL AND 90210
The CW Ranks #1 in Women 18-34, Matches Season High in Total Viewerson Monday night
GOSSIP GIRL Ranks #1 in Women 18-34
90210 Matches Season High in Women 18-34, Adults 18-49 and Women 18-49
Nov. 30, 2010 (Burbank, CA) – Viewers gave thanks for all new episodes of GOSSIP GIRL and 90210 last night, as The CW matched its best Monday night of the season among total viewers (2.0M), and tied for number one for the night in the network’s target demo of women 18-34 (2.2/6), according to preliminary live plus same day Nielsen ratings for Monday, Nov. 29, 2010.
The CW matched its best Monday ratings of the season in adults 18-49 (1.0/3) and women 18-49 (1.5/4), and matched its second best Monday numbers of the season in women 18-34 (2.2/6).
GOSSIP GIRL came back from Thanksgiving vacation with a big night, with its best numbers in eight weeks in women 18-34 (2.5/7) and finishing number one for the hour in that demo.
GOSSIP GIRL had its best total viewer numbers since 10/4 (1.98M), and was up 17% from the last original episode. GOSSIP GIRL beat ABC and NBC for the hour in adults 18-34 (1.5/4), and was up 15% from the last original two weeks ago. GOSSIP GIRL also matched its second best numbers of the season in adults 18-34, adults 18-49 (1.0/3) and women 18-49 (1.6/4).
90210 matched its season high among women 18-34 (2.0/6) and was up 25% from its last original, and matched its second largest audience (2.02M) of the season. It also matched season highs in adults 18-49 (1.0/3) and women 18-49 (1.4/4).