- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Natalie Portman – The Other Man trailer and poster
Unlike most of her predecessors in the original Star Wars trilogy, Natalie Portman had no problem with becoming limited by the ‘space opera’ stereotype. 2010 ends on a great note for her, in both her professional life with Black Swan getting a whole lot of attention, and personal life where she’s happily engaged and expecting a baby.
As much as she’s shining this year, 2011 promises to be even bigger, with roles in Thor, No Strings Attached and Your Highness, and Vulture has recently revealed the poster for her newest film, The Other Woman, formerly known as Love and Other Impossible Pursuits.
No Strings Attached is pure romantic comedy, Your Highness is played for laughs, and Thor is about… well… Thor! And lots of special effects. The Other Woman lets Portman shine in a dramatic role as a lawyer who has to deal with the consequences of snagging a married man while also dealing with the loss of her child to SIDS.
The Other Woman opens in theaters on February 4th but will be available for on-demand viewing on New Year’s Day, and if you need something a little lighter to put you back into the holiday mood then you should definitely check out the trailer for Your Highness. If that doesn’t make you laugh, then I’m afraid you might be dead.