- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Pauly D inked by MTV Beyond Jersey Shore
Has a new star been born? A very tan, tattooed star, perhaps? I’m talking about Paul “DJ Pauly D” Delvecchio, the cast member of the Jersey Shore on MTV. The reality star and DJ, according to Spinner.com, “was nominated alongside a host of superstar DJs and legendary wax-spinners in the annual America’s Best DJ competition.” But don’t think that music is the only mistress in the man’s life. Television and Fame seem to be some metaphorical ladies the artist has wrapped around his little finger as well.
Our friends at Deadline.com report Pauly D is all set for even more television exposure. He has signed a deal to appear in a new MTV project, described as a look at “life away from the shore,” according to MTV’s Executive Vice President of programming and production lead, Chris Linn.
“At the heart of Jersey Shore is the unique and genuine cast and Pauly D. truly embodies both qualities,” Linn said. “He’s distinguished himself onscreen as the fun-loving, well-coiffed and dependable guy you can’t help but want to hang out with.” Female audiences, at least, do seem drawn to the “well-coiffed”. In fact, the DJ recently sent this Tweet to his followers on December 5th:
“Takes Me 25 Minutes To Do My Hair !!!!! ” How Long Does It Take You ???”
You, too, can follow Pauly D on Twitter. You can also see the reality personality pictured above with some Jersey Shore cast members during their visit to the set of Rachel Ray’s show in January. That’s Rachel in the back row on the far left, followed by Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, DJ Pauly D wearing black, and Ronnie Magro in white. The seated ladies are the infamous Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWOWW” Farley.
This could be the start of even more good things for Pauly D, thanks to his ink on the dotted line with the giant in music television. By the by, Jersey Shore fans, check out teaser pics promoting the all new season three, and MTV’s season three trailer, too. When we know more, you will, too!