- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Pauly D inked by MTV Beyond Jersey Shore
Has a new star been born? A very tan, tattooed star, perhaps? I’m talking about Paul “DJ Pauly D” Delvecchio, the cast member of the Jersey Shore on MTV. The reality star and DJ, according to Spinner.com, “was nominated alongside a host of superstar DJs and legendary wax-spinners in the annual America’s Best DJ competition.” But don’t think that music is the only mistress in the man’s life. Television and Fame seem to be some metaphorical ladies the artist has wrapped around his little finger as well.
Our friends at Deadline.com report Pauly D is all set for even more television exposure. He has signed a deal to appear in a new MTV project, described as a look at “life away from the shore,” according to MTV’s Executive Vice President of programming and production lead, Chris Linn.
“At the heart of Jersey Shore is the unique and genuine cast and Pauly D. truly embodies both qualities,” Linn said. “He’s distinguished himself onscreen as the fun-loving, well-coiffed and dependable guy you can’t help but want to hang out with.” Female audiences, at least, do seem drawn to the “well-coiffed”. In fact, the DJ recently sent this Tweet to his followers on December 5th:
“Takes Me 25 Minutes To Do My Hair !!!!! ” How Long Does It Take You ???”
You, too, can follow Pauly D on Twitter. You can also see the reality personality pictured above with some Jersey Shore cast members during their visit to the set of Rachel Ray’s show in January. That’s Rachel in the back row on the far left, followed by Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, DJ Pauly D wearing black, and Ronnie Magro in white. The seated ladies are the infamous Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jenni “JWOWW” Farley.
This could be the start of even more good things for Pauly D, thanks to his ink on the dotted line with the giant in music television. By the by, Jersey Shore fans, check out teaser pics promoting the all new season three, and MTV’s season three trailer, too. When we know more, you will, too!