- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Twilight’s Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart – Instyle Most Fashionable Couple
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart make news where ever they go. Whether it was Pattinson’s impromptu visit of Stewart on the set of her upcoming movie On the Road (which is like Welcome to the Rileys in that Pattinson isn’t in those films at all), or photos of the pair in character as Bella and Edward on the set of the fourth Twilight Saga film, Breaking Dawn (part one), audiences constantly want to know what Robsten is doing.
Instyle has decided the couple (are they really a couple?) is most fashionable no matter where they go or what they’re doing. That’s right, Robsten has officially toppled the married couple Sex And The City star Sarah Jessica Parker and her husband Matthew Broderick (who placed second) to win the fashion magazine’s title of Most Stylish Couple, according to the Toronto Sun.
Where can you see Robsten next? Well, you can snag yourself a Twilight Saga: Eclipse DVD (or Blu-Ray) loaded with special bonus features this Saturday, or you can revel in the bliss that is beholding the very first official Breaking Dawn image direct from director Bill Condon. Heck, you can even watch the actors kiss.
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, along with Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, made it to Instyle’s top ten, while “famous Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie barely scraped into the top 25, landing at number 23.” Who is your most stylish couple? The magazine reportedly chose Robsten for his “public-school boy style” and her “laid back American approach to fashion.”