- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Amy Acker in USA’s Common Law
Don’t you just love Amy Acker? Whedonites know who I’m referring to. She was Angel‘s adorable Winifred Burkle, and later, the treacherous Illyria. She was also on Dollhouse as Dr. Claire Saunders, also known as Whiskey. If you are a real fan you may have also noticed her Human Target appearance. TV Line has reported the actress has no joined a new program.
In fact, hers is “the only female regular role opposite stars Michael Ealy and Warren Kole in the USA Network’s buddy cop dramedy pilot Common Law.”
According the Deadline.com, the show from producer Jon Turteltaub and writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberley, “centers on cops Wes Mitchell and Travis Marks, partners at LAPD.” The two cannot stand each other, though, so their captain actually send them to couples counseling. I bet you guessed it. Acker will play their therapist. Go, Amy!
Our friends at TV Line also mentioned Acker most recently co-starred on ABC’s Happy Town and visited the set of No Ordinary Family. she is slated to play a part for The Cabin in the Woods, Joss Whedon’s upcoming horror project.
Actor Michael Ealy recently appeared on Takers and plays The Good Wife‘s Derrick Bond. His co-star Warren Kole recently played a part on Rizzoli & Isles.