- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Amy Acker in USA’s Common Law
Don’t you just love Amy Acker? Whedonites know who I’m referring to. She was Angel‘s adorable Winifred Burkle, and later, the treacherous Illyria. She was also on Dollhouse as Dr. Claire Saunders, also known as Whiskey. If you are a real fan you may have also noticed her Human Target appearance. TV Line has reported the actress has no joined a new program.
In fact, hers is “the only female regular role opposite stars Michael Ealy and Warren Kole in the USA Network’s buddy cop dramedy pilot Common Law.”
According the Deadline.com, the show from producer Jon Turteltaub and writers Cormac and Marianne Wibberley, “centers on cops Wes Mitchell and Travis Marks, partners at LAPD.” The two cannot stand each other, though, so their captain actually send them to couples counseling. I bet you guessed it. Acker will play their therapist. Go, Amy!
Our friends at TV Line also mentioned Acker most recently co-starred on ABC’s Happy Town and visited the set of No Ordinary Family. she is slated to play a part for The Cabin in the Woods, Joss Whedon’s upcoming horror project.
Actor Michael Ealy recently appeared on Takers and plays The Good Wife‘s Derrick Bond. His co-star Warren Kole recently played a part on Rizzoli & Isles.