- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Annie Ilonzeh a Charlie’s Angels
Somewhere a bell is ringing because an Angel just got her wings. Okay, so maybe it’s a little late for a reference from a Christmas movie. Deadline is reporting that the new Charlie’s Angels reboot has signed on their first angel.
Annie Ilonzeh (General Hospital) will play Kate, a smart and athletic ex-cop who can kick butt because she’s a master at martial arts. Kate also happens to be the most serious one out of the trio of Angels.
With one Angel down and Robert Wagner providing the voice of Charlie, the show just needs to find an Abby and a Marisa to complete the crime-fighting team. Oh, and a Bosley. We can’t have Charlie’s Angels without the guy who – Hmmm… exactly what does Bosley do, anyway? Oh well, I guess it doesn’t matter because the latest info floating around suggests that the new and improved Bosley will be more hunk than chump. I guess the producers finally realized they needed someone to bring in the female TV watchers.
The new Charlie’s Angels will be set in Miami so there will be plenty of opportunities for the Angels, and Bosley, to run around solving crimes wearing as little clothing as possible. It’s being put together by Sony Pictures TV and Drew Barrymore’s Flower Films.