- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
James Cameron – Avatar 2 and 3 To Be Shot Together, Cast Back.
If James Cameron films them, the audiences will come. What are they? They are the next two chapters of the cinematic Avatar trilogy. And I’m sure director Cameron is betting they will pack audiences into the theaters big time.
EW.com reports the Terminator and Titanic director unleashed the news at the recent PGA Awards that both of his new sequels have release dates. Fans can stock up on blue body paint and mark their calendars for Christmas 2014 and 2015. You didn’t expect such technologically advanced features to land on the big screen over night, now did you?
“I am in the process of writing the next two Avatar films now,” Cameron said. “We are planning to shoot them together and post them together, and we will probably release them not quite back to back, but about a year apart. Christmas ’14 and ’15 is the current plan.”
How about that beloved cast? “Basically, if you survived the first film, you get to be in the second film, at least in some form,” said the director. “Fox has partnered with me to donate a chunk of the profits to environmental causes that are at the heart of the Avatar world,” he added. “I didn’t want to make more Avatar movies without a grander plan in place.” Inhabitants of Pandora would be proud.