- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Kate Walsh Back on Grey’s Anatomy
According to TVLine, Addison is called in to help with a medical crisis on the March 31st episode. Considering that she’s a baby doctor and Callie is expecting, it doesn’t take a whole lot of guessing to figure out what the crisis involves.
Addison picked the perfect time to be called back because this is the one we’ve all been waiting for. Okay, maybe not. It’s just going to be weird. This is the musical episode so there’s going to be singing and dancing happening while all the drama is going on.
Will Callie lose the baby? Will we wonder about our sanity, as a usually normal environment becomes a musical stage? I guess we’ll have to wait until the end of March to find out.
Wondering what the hospital will be serving up for your listening pleasure? Two tracks have been announced so far: How to Save a Life by the Fray and Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
I think of Grey’s Anatomy going musical and I can’t help but remember when Buffy the Vampire Slayer pulled the same stunt. The experience was too painful to watch all the way through. I’m hoping this will be a more pleasurable time.
Addison isn’t the only one making a return trip to Grey’s Anatomy. Adele Webber (Loretta Devine) is back in mid-February for what’s expected to be a sad occasion and February 10th sees the return of Thatcher Grey (Jeff Perry) for the revelation of what might or might not be good news.
What are your thoughts on a musical Grey’s? Should the doctors of Seattle Grace leave the singing and dancing to Glee or is it something new and different to look forward to?
Don’t forget to take a quick peek ahead to the February 3rd episode, where Bailey learns that Twitter and surgery don’t mix.