- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 4 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Michael Fassbender Joins Noomi Rapace in Prometheus
Michael Fassbender is moving from mutants to monsters as he hooks up with Prometheus, the movie formerly known as a prequel to Alien, according to THR.
Fassbender was approached about the movie last year and has been in talks with producers throughout the fall, but he’s finally signed on the dotted line. It’s possible he finally decided to commit since another role he was interested in has practically gone to someone else.
The Inglourious Basterds actor will be joining Noomi Rapace (and possibly Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie) in the Ridley Scott film as an android. While Prometheus probably can’t be considered an Alien prequel any longer, Scott has said the movie will have “Alien DNA.” Exactly what does that mean? I have no idea, but a big alien and an android in the same movie does bring back fond memories of the first two films.
Prometheus was originally scheduled for a March 2012 release but then I guess someone realized that summer was the time of blockbusters and changed the start date to June 8, 2012.
It’s still too soon for me to have any real interest in seeing this film, but the fact that it’s not being referred to an Alien prequel anymore does give me hope that it will be worth watching.