- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Michael Fassbender Joins Noomi Rapace in Prometheus
Michael Fassbender is moving from mutants to monsters as he hooks up with Prometheus, the movie formerly known as a prequel to Alien, according to THR.
Fassbender was approached about the movie last year and has been in talks with producers throughout the fall, but he’s finally signed on the dotted line. It’s possible he finally decided to commit since another role he was interested in has practically gone to someone else.
The Inglourious Basterds actor will be joining Noomi Rapace (and possibly Charlize Theron or Angelina Jolie) in the Ridley Scott film as an android. While Prometheus probably can’t be considered an Alien prequel any longer, Scott has said the movie will have “Alien DNA.” Exactly what does that mean? I have no idea, but a big alien and an android in the same movie does bring back fond memories of the first two films.
Prometheus was originally scheduled for a March 2012 release but then I guess someone realized that summer was the time of blockbusters and changed the start date to June 8, 2012.
It’s still too soon for me to have any real interest in seeing this film, but the fact that it’s not being referred to an Alien prequel anymore does give me hope that it will be worth watching.