- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Neil Gaiman on the Simpsons?
Neil Gaiman got everyone buzzing on Twitter yesterday when he tweeted, “About to do something really cool. Up there with writing a DOCTOR WHO level of cool. May post Twitpic clues.”
True to his word, Neil did share a couple of pictures in the clues he provided. The first clue was a little vague, “Initials of studio: MS. http://twitpic.com/3ovrzf’
The pic shows a chair, a stand (to put a script on), and an overhead microphone. Even the studio initials might not provide a lot of help… unless you think of Marge Simpson Studios.
The second and final clue basically sealed the deal, though. The picture shows a signed copy of a script for The Simpsons.
Just in case there were any doubts, Neil tweeted earlier today, “Went to the Marge Simpson Studios. Recorded my part as “Neil Gaiman”, a British author. The accent was the hardest bit to get right.”
No word yet on when the episode might be airing and we haven’t seen any sneak peeks at what an animated Neil Gaiman might look like, but we’ll let you know as soon as the information becomes available.