- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Taylor Lautner with Emma Watson, Blake Lively, or Jennifer Lawrence in Incarceron?
Is Taylor Lautner only eighteen years old? It is difficult to believe, isn’t it? Deadline.com sang the young actor’s praise this week, reporting “the Taylor Lautner juggernaut continues in Hollywood”. He just keeps signing new roles! And these aren’t just any roles, my friends. Hollywood is showing Lautner the money. In fact, he was last year’s “highest paid teenage actor.” Deadline also reported that Universal’s Stretch Armstrong movie alone would earn him a cool $7.5 million. Hasbro and Imagine back that project. Not bad for the former Sharkboy, eh?
So what’s next for the beefcake? Abduction is coming. Lautner snagged the lead role in the Lionsgate thriller that puts him together with The Blind Side‘s Lily Collins, Sigourney Weaver, Maria Bello and Alfred Molina. We can see it in theaters in September, just one month before the November release of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, part one.
But Incarceron represents another big role for Lautner. The Time’s Children Book of the Year (get the details now) is coming to the big screen with Lautner in the lead role. All he needs now is a pretty co-star.
MTV.com delivered a short list for potential sci fi lady loves for the project.
Fox 2000 is in the process of casting his romantic interest (a young woman named Claudia), and that their top three picks are “Gossip Girl” actress and geek dream Blake Lively, “Harry Potter” starlet Emma Watson and likely Oscar contender Jennifer Lawrence.
Jennifer Lawrence was simply amazing in her film Winter’s Bone. She’s already been cast to play Mystique in the new X-Men: First Class. But how cool would it be to see Hermione Granger opposite Jacob Black!? I can’t decide. Who is your favorite? Blake Lively seems too old to me. MTV agreed.