- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Twilight Breaking Dawn – The Swan House
Some people have all the luck, while others make their own. Christine Kilpatrick has been putting her Newsgirl News blog to use in a way that will make a lot of Twilight fans envious because she’s been able to snap pics of the Swan house as an empty lot is transformed into a setting for Twilight: Breaking Dawn.
Construction on the site started on January 17th and is expected to be completed sometime next week. How are they getting a house built so fast? Simple. The Swan house is just a shell with curtains and a lamp. All the interior shots are actually filmed on a stage.
It’s Hollywood magic at it’s finest as the house goes up, a driveway is built, and trees are planted around the house. Oh, one other thing that can be clearly seen in the pictures is the chain link fence with the very visible ‘No Trespassing’ sign. Apparently some Twi-hards get all ecstatic over the possibility of owning a piece of siding or a sliver of tree bark from the movie set.