- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Alex Kingston Enters Private Practice
Fans of Private Practice know the therapists around there are of questionable quality, to say the least… at least the ones Charlotte has encountered. Luckily for her, TVLine is reporting that Alex Kingston is stepping onto the scene as a shrink named Marla for at least three episodes, and while one is entering, another will be leaving (at least for a while) as Kate Walsh heads back to her roots.
The Grey’s Anatomy spin-off is just one of the television franchises Kingston is involved with. Television viewers have probably seen her on ER (as Dr. Elizabeth Corday), Law & Order: SVU (as New York City Defense Attorney Miranda Pond) and FlashForward (as Fiona Banks). Whovians will also recognize Kingston as the sometimes-companion of Doctor Who, River Song.
Fans of Kingston’s River Song character will probably be pleased to know that she’ll be returning to the world of Doctor Who in the spring.