- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Amanda Foreman Returns to Private Practice
Just in case you were thinking things have been going kind of slow on Private Practice, TVGuide brings word that things might liven up a little bit… especially for Violet (Amy Brenneman). Amanda Freeman is coming back to the ABC drama as the very memorable Katie Kent.
The last time we saw Katie, she was avoiding a prison sentence thanks to the mind-blowing testimony given by Violet. It takes a really big person to defend a nut job that cut into you to get your baby, but Violet showed she wasn’t into revenge when she told the court that Katie was delusional during the brutal C-section.
There’s no word yet regarding the details of Katie’s return, but she’ll be making her appearance on the 19th episode. Will she be sane and looking to thank Violet or will Crazy Katie be coming back for something else? I guess now’s the perfect time for a new shrink to step in.
Private Practice airs on ABC Thursdays at 10pm eastern/9pm central.