- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Amber Heard and Naturi Naughton in Playboy
The pilot for the new NBC drama Playboy has two new Bunnies, according to Deadline. We had previously mentioned that Zombieland’s Amber Heard was in talks for the project, and now it’s looking like both Heard and Naturi Naughton (Fame) have been cast in the 20th TV/Imagine TV project that centers on the Playboy Club in 1963 Chicago.
Naughton is playing Brenda, a Bunny who plans to be the first black Playboy centerfold and Heard has been cast as Maureen, a new girl at the club from Fort Wayne who is described as “an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past.” The two will be roommates and confidantes in the Bunny Dormitory.
There’s no doubt the two ladies have the looks to be convincing Playboy Bunnies and the pilot is being directed by Alan Taylor, who also happened to direct the pilot for another period piece – AMC’s Mad Men. Playboy won’t have any problems at all if it can follow in those footsteps.
Naughton will be appearing on the big screen in Highland Park, which is currently in production, and Heard can be seen with Nicolas Cage in Drive Angry on February 25th.