- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Audra McDonald Leaving The Practice
Wave bye, bye to Audra McDonald, folks. She’s exiting Private Practice. We got the news from the EW exclusive, that this season would be McDonald’s last on the ABC series as a full timer, simply because she’d like some more family time. McDonald, in fact, has a 10-year-old daughter.
Will our Thursday nights ever be the same? It may be so long, for now, but this isn’t the last you’ve heard from her character, Naomi. EW reports, “there’s a very good chance she’ll be back in a guest-star capacity next season.” There. So that’s not quite so bad.
McDonald, pictured above doing some stage work, said to TV Line, “I have spent four amazing years working with the best cast and crew on television at Private Practice. Though I am stepping away from the series as a regular in order to spend more time in New York with my family, I am not closing the door on Private Practice or the character, Naomi. I am beyond grateful to [series creator] Shonda Rhimes, ABC, and the team behind the show.”
Rhimes herself weighed in, saying, “We are so appreciative of Audra and her talents and look forward to having her return to Private Practice as often as possible. Audra has been a bicoastal commuter throughout our four seasons on the air, and, ultimately, we respect and appreciate her desire to spend more time with family in New York.”
Well, some go and some come. Who is coming soon to Private Practice?