- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Behind the Scenes of Robert Pattinson’s Vanity Fair Shoot
Vanity Fair apparently can’t get enough of Breaking Dawn’s Robert Pattinson, according to Hollywood Life, because he’s appearing on the magazine’s cover once more; this time in a hat and slightly rural-looking wardrobe in a country setting. In the past, RPattz has been on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia! in March 2010, and on the cover of Vanity Fair in December 2009, November 2009, and his very first appearance on the mag in 2008 with Kristen Stewart. 2011 just keeps the trend going, and I’m sure we’ll be seeing him on the cover again in 2012 with movies like Water for Elephants keeping him in the spotlight, although he has admitted that he doesn’t know if the fans are actually for him or for Edward.
Check out the gallery of behind-the-scene images to see Robert during the actual photo shoot, as well as just hanging out with some of the people on location.
Rob will be on the March edition of Vanity Fair, which hits stands on March 3rd, and he’ll be starting his next project, Cosmopolis, in May when the film begins shooting in Toronto and New York City.