- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Blake Lively – World’s Most Desirable Woman of 2011
Every year, AskMen compiles a list of the Top 99 Most Desirable Women, ranking famous women together, regardless if they’re actresses, models, stand-up comediennes or businesswomen. Last year, Emmanuelle Chriqui took the top spot for 2010 but got knocked out of the prime position by Blake Lively, who rocketed out of last years #85 spot to become AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman of 2011.
According to the commentary, Blake claimed the number one spot primarily by escaping the shadow of Gossip Girl to land the leading lady spot opposite Ryan Reynolds in the upcoming Green Lantern. A cheap, but true, shot is also taken at some of Blake’s peers, with AskMen remarking, “Unlike some of her equally-talented colleagues whose careers were derailed by the temptations that accompany sudden success (don’t worry, Lindsay — we won’t mention any names), Lively has climbed to the top of the ranks with an unusual amount of dignity and composure.”
Considering how easy it is to crash and burn in Hollywood, I suppose the 23-year-old navigating those treacherous waters safely is incentive enough to improve her standing on the list.
Blake had some serious competition and managed to beat out other celeb contenders like Mila Kunis (who took 2nd Place), Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. Modern Family’s Sofie Vergara rounded out the Top Three, with Selita Ebanks and Miranda Kerr taking 4th and 5th place, respectively. You can see the complete list at AskMen.com.