- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Chandra Wilson to Direct Grey’s Anatomy Again
Is there a doctor in the house? Well, actually there are a few when it comes to Grey’s Anatomy, but one of them is going to be busy sitting in the director’s chair, according to TVGuide.
Chandra Wilson (Dr. Miranda Bailey on the show) has directed a few episodes in the past – twice during Season Six and once this year – and she liked it so much that she’s taking the helm for a fourth time, but this time she’s making things a little easier for herself and becoming a thief.
Wilson told TVGuide that after she saw the episode directed by Kevin McKidd (Dr. Owen Hunt), she gave him a call, “I called him right after the episode and said, ‘I saw so many things I’m going to steal, so just don’t be mad when they show up in my episode because I’m taking them.’ He was like, ‘I stole them, so you can take them, too.’”
Details about the episode are still unknown but viewers need to keep their eyes peeled for some aerial shots to see if Wilson gets her way. “I haven’t used any of the cranes yet, so hopefully my script will give me some kind of justification to bring in a big old crane and do a nice aerial sweep across the cast,” she says. “So if you see it in the episode, you’ll know that’s something I lobbied for.”
While we’re waiting for Wilson’s episode (and crane usage), tune in to ABC on Thursday, March 31st at 9/8c to catch the musical episode directed by Tony Phelan, Grey’s Anatomy: The Musical Event.