- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
James Cameron Roles with Shawn Levy on a Fantastic Voyage
Shawn Levy has been picked to steer James Cameron’s Fantastic Voyage onto the big screen, according to Deadline. Levy stood out from a crowd that included Darren Aronofsky, Timur Bekmambetov, Jonathan Mostow and Louis Leterrier to direct the re-imagining of the 1966 movie, which revolves around a team of scientists who undergo an experimental process to shrink themselves so they can enter a colleague in an attempt to save his life from the inside. 20th Century Fox and Cameron have been taking their time and moving with caution while tackling the complexities of a film that will be almost exclusively CGI once the characters enter the human body in their tiny little ship.
In the past, Levy has worked on Cheaper by the Dozen, Date Night, and Real Steel, in addition to becoming fast friends with 20th Century Fox by making them a fortune with the Night at the Museum franchise, which also happens to be a big movie that required heavy doses of CGI to work.
Look for Fantastic Voyage to possibly show up in theaters in 2013, and be prepared for it to be in the currently trendy 3D that all studios seem to love so much these days. I know I’m looking forward to blood vessels and white blood cells coming at me in 3D.