- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 57 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
JD Pardo Breaking Dawn with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?
JD Pardo, an actor you might have seen on CSI: NY, 90210, or Drive, has an IMDb resume page that says he’ll be starring as Nahuel in Breaking Dawn: Part Two, but the gang at BreakingDawnMovie.org reports that JD and his representative are apparently the only people aware of that casting tidbit. It turns out that JD’s rep is actually the person who handles the resume page.
The mystery came to light when someone noticed that Pardo’s IMDb resume has him listed as Nahuel but the IMDb movie page for the film doesn’t have him or even the character on the roster. According to the Twilight Wiki, Nahuel is “described as an extremely handsome young Latin man with rich dark brown skin, eyes the color of warm teak, and extremely attractive features. He wears his black hair in a braid past his shoulders.”
Is it simply a matter of someone trying to make a resume stand out and look more impressive or did we actually get a little casting info before anyone was ready to actually announce it? So far, Summit hasn’t given a confirmation on the casting info.
I’m not saying the guy (or his agent) is lying but holding back the information if it’s a done deal doesn’t make sense to me because Pardo just doesn’t seem like that big of a deal to me. It’s not like he’d be a big-name cameo or guest star.
In the meantime, while all that drama is going on, the Breaking Dawn gang will be giving the folks in Vancouver a thrill on March 14th, and a curious Edward/Jacob combo is getting all sorts of weird looks.