- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Laura Benanti Joins Amber Heard in Playboy
Another Bunny gets her fluffy white tail as Tony-winning actress Laura Benanti hops on board NBC’s new drama, according to Deadline. Benanti will be joining Amber Heard and Naturi Naughton in the 20th TV/Imagine TV project, Playboy. In addition to winning a Tony for Gypsy, she has also appeared on ABC’s Eli Stone and FX’s Starved.
Benanti has been cast in the role of 30-year-old Carol-Lynne, a bombshell who knows her star status as a Bunny at the Playboy Club won’t last forever as Father Time keeps marching on. Heard’s character, Maureen, is the new girl “with an untethered sexuality and a dark past” and Naughton’s Brenda has plans to be the first black Playboy centerfold.
Playboy takes place in 1963 at the Playboy Club in Chicago, and it’s already off to a good start with Alan Taylor, the director of AMC’s Mad Men, taking the helm for the pilot episode.
Is TV ready for another period piece or does Mad Men do plenty to satisfy that urge?