- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Law & Order’s Saffron Burrows Joins Bones Spin-off
Is the world really clamoring for a Bones spinoff? Perhaps not but the pilot is coming to FOX this spring anyway. TVLine broke the news that Saffron Burrows, the British actress who previously starred on Law and Order: Criminal Intent, has been cast as a bar owner and helicopter pilot. The character’s name is unknown at this time. The addition of Burrows completes the principle casting for the pilot.
Burrows joins the previously-cast Michael Clarke Duncan (The Green Mile) and Geoff Stults (October Road). Stults will star as Walter “The Locator” Sherman, a character based on the novels by Richard Greener. Duncan will play his partner, Leo.
Spoiler alert! Burrows’ and Stults’ characters will have a will-they-or-won’t-they relationship that drags on for years, testing the patience of even the most devoted fans.
The backdoor pilot will air as the 19th episode of Bones this season. If FOX picks up the series, tentatively titled The Finder (because FOX thinks the word “locator” is too long?), it will air in the 2011-2012 TV season.