- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 5 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 8 months ago
Megan Fox and Jon Hamm Filming Friends With Kids
You are going to want to hop on over to the PopSugar site, ladies and gents. They’ve got the latest on Friends with Kids, a film Collider described as following “a pair of thirtysomething best friends who observe the toll that having kids has taken on the couples they know and resolve to bypass that stress by having a child and then date other people.” That’s about as clear as mud.
What is clear are the images PopSugar has of the filming “at the Mt. Peter ski resort in Warwick, NY, outside of NYC.” Also, the creative team behind the film is clear. Actor Adam Scott (High Crimes) and Jennifer Westfeldt portray one on-screen couple. Westfeldt is dating actor Jon Hamm (Mad Men, The Town), in real life and Hamm is producing the film while his girlfriend directs it. Hamm is also acting in the film. On-screen he is coupled with actress Kristen Wiig (MacGruber), yet he begins to date Megan Fox.
I suppose that means the on-screen couples (Scott and Westfeldt, Hamm and Wiig) have children first, then, with that life goal checked off their list, they then go and look for suitable romantic partners, instead of staying with the biological parent of their kids. The film hits in April. I’m sure we’ll have a trailer for you soon (and hopefully it will make more sense).